Q and A
Stainless Steel Grid Bathroom Exhaust Fan Manual
Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED Manual
Silent Bathroom Exhaust Fan Manual
Silent Bathroom Exhaust Fan Manual Continues...
Bathroom Exhaust Fan installation Tips:
- Vent the fan to the outside, instead of the attic.
- Don't reduce the size of the duct between bathroom fan exhaust and exterior termination cap.
- By hooking the new fan into the existing light switch will ensure that the fan is always on when anyone is
- If duct leading from your exhaust fan passes through any kind of unheated space, that duct should be insulated to prevent condensation deposit inside your fan.
- When cutting or drilling into a ceiling, be careful not to damage electrical wiring and other hidden utilities.
- Never place a exhaust fan switch where it can be easily reached from a tub or shower.